Sunday, April 15, 2012

Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair 2 Month Progress!!

A couple months ago I bought the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum and put up a post on how I was going to track the progress of my skin after using the product over a span of three months.  It's been two months since I've been using this product and the results are as follows.

Problem with lines on the sides of my forehead and deep line in the front:

After two months, I've noticed a significant reduction in the depth of the lines on the sides of my forehead.  They used to be quite deep with sort of a scaly pattern but now they are incredibly shallow and just look like very fine, shallow horizontal line...how skin actually looks.

 

Problem with deep lines in the front of the forehead:

I complained about a couple lines in the front of my forehead that I found to be significantly deep.  One of the lines has actually disappeared while the second one which was deeper than the first is much more shallow than it used to be.



Acne scaring and discolouration:

The acne scars have significantly lightened and I can barely notice them.  There is one particular scar that I was quite concerned with.  It was the darkest mark on my cheek but has now lightened significantly as well.  However, I don't think it will disappear completely as it is not as superficial of a scar as the rest, but there are definite improvements.



Overall:

As I mentioned before, I am also using the Estee Lauder Idealist serum together with the Advanced Night Repair.  I feel the combination of the two has made my skin more even and blemishes are really starting to fade.  Of course, I cannot say that the positive results are from one or the other as I've been using them together, but from what I've heard through other blogs, it's more likely from the Night serum rather than the Idealist serum which has had mixed reviews.

So far, I would say I am incredibly pleased with the results.  I will continue to use this product and I'm excited to see more results from long term use.

Stay tuned!!!  I will update you in one more month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment